Sunday, August 3, 2008

Aloha, baby!




Josh and I went with Norm and Sue to Kauai a couple of weeks ago for a relaxing little vacation. It was neat because our honeymoon was in Kauai nearly five years ago (our wedding anniversary is August 23) and I never thought we'd be back with a bun in the oven and with Josh's parents getting to show them a few of our favorite places! We stayed in a condo right on the water near Poipu (South shore) where sea turtles swam up to the rocks every evening. I just had to buy Donovan a little sea turtle stuffed animal to go with his beach themed room and to remind him one day that he was in Kauai with Mommy and Daddy!

Baby is 29 weeks today and I am officially in my seventh month of pregnancy and loving it!

1 comment:

Carolyn Joyce said...

your vacation sounds so nice! and you are beautiful, girl! love you.