Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Name Game

Josh and I chose a name for our baby...but we are going to play a little game before we reveal it to you. (I know exactly who's cringing right now. Hey, our baby, our name, our rules, heh heh heh!) A few of you already know it, so don't spoil it for the rest...

I'm going to give you several clues. You can leave your guess or ask a question by using the "Comment" button below. Your clues for today are:

Landon
Restaurant
Eagles but formerly Syracuse
Not biblical

The clues will get easier as we go along...

P.S. Baby Merrill turned 25 weeks on Sunday and is moving A LOT!

2 comments:

Lexi Billauer said...

Love reading your blog!!! You look great. Glad the baby is healthy and can't wait to meet your little boy. My baby name guess is :Donovan :) Love, Ricki

Grace Moseley said...

I like your game! Is it Donovan? Glad to hear you are doing well and so is baby.